Wednesday, June 25, 2014

An excerpt from "Full Circle: Zhenya"

Linden Hughes recently tagged me to play the 7/77 game.  The instructions were as follows: 
Go to page seven or seventy-seven in your current work in progress.
Go to line seven. 
Post on your wall the next seven sentences or seven lines--as they are!
Tag seven people to do the same.
__________________________

An excerpt from "Full Circle: Zhenya" 

“It’s not that simple; I just can’t grab her,” Zhenya said turning red. “I’m sure she’s way more experienced than me. I don’t want to look like some noob who doesn’t know what he’s doing.”
“Wait, wait – just how experienced are you, man?” Vanya asked skeptically. “I mean, I’m sure there have been plenty of girls on the road, right? Hell, when I was playing college ball, we could barely beat them back. You’re playing professionally. I know it’s even more intense.”
“It’s that way for some guys, дядя, but I just can’t get into it. I don’t like drinking or going out in crowds or clubs, which is where most of that stuff happens."

No comments:

Post a Comment