Saturday, July 12, 2014

New Excerpt from "Full Circle: Zhenya"

“God, I’ve waited so long to be with you.  I’m so glad you wore this dress.  You’re like a beautiful gift I’m getting to unwrap.”  Zhenya gave her light caresses and kisses and she placed her hands on his shoulders, nervous and excited. 
“Zhenya.” It was the only word Martinique could muster.  She’d been reluctant to say so, but she had to admit that she’d never felt this way.  Taking it slow had its advantages apparently; she was completely controlled by her growing desire.  Here, in the quiet of his bedroom, they were going to share themselves with one another in an incredibly intimate way.  For the first time in Martinique’s life, it wasn’t just sex.  They were building something here – something deeper, something meaningful, and something that would endure.
       “I want to give you everything you want, honey.  Tell me what to do, and I’ll give it to you,” Zhenya murmured as his ran his fingers through her hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment